304 S No Address Rd, B-00, Columbus, Georgia 31903
E-mail: email@example.com| Telephone: (706) 555-1212
Exploring Retail Management opportunities where the ability to drive sales and increase market share, 15 years of experience, and outstanding employee relations skills will be leveraged for maximum results.
Confidential, Columbus, Georgia 2003 - Present
· Effectively navigate daily retail operations including customer service, sales, and inventory control.
· Maintain financial records and employ excellent accuracy in balancing budget.
· Implement and maintain store policies and procedures with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
· Supervise staff, establish and maintain sales targets, and facilitate employee training programs.
Staples, Columbus, Georgia 2002 - 2003
· Instrumental in the successful opening of new location.
· Used strong communication skills and tenacity to champion sales for $4 million/year office supply store.
· Spearheaded payroll, inventory control, cash management, and merchandising functions.
· Achieved two regional Customer Service Awards as a result of exceptional performance.
· Accountable for profit and loss responsibility and received extensive P&L training.
K-mart, Auburn, Alabama 2001 - 2002
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER / HARDLINES MANAGER
· Directed operations and set-up of hardlines area in a $13 million/year retail store.
· Supervised five managers and oversaw store opening and closing functions.
· Polished exemplary leadership skills by completing extensive 12-week manager training program.
OfficeMax, Columbus, Georgia 1998 - 2001
· Key player in opening new location, and managed financial reporting for a $5 million dollar/year office supply superstore.
· Completed 4-week management training program and served as Training Manager to several employees.
Century 21 All Star Realty, Columbus, Georgia 1994 - 1998
GEORGIA ALABAMA REALTOR
· Leveraged licensed serving Georgia and Alabama to successfully close residential, commercial and land sales.
· Received Century 21 Quality Service Award for outstanding sales and service results.
Montgomery Ward, Columbus, Georgia 1988 - 1994
SPECIALTY MANAGER / COMMISSIONED SALES
· Managed Sporting Goods and Shoe Department generating $22 million per year.
· Ranked as Top Salesman in store for three consecutive years in a row.
· Received Sales Award and Idea Power Award for superior performance and results.
Marketing and Management Degree with a major in Retail Merchandising, 3.4 GPA
Columbus Technical College, Columbus, Georgia –1985
General Studies at Columbus State University, Columbus, Georgia