CLIENT J. CUSTOMER, CPA · CMA · CFM · CBM · MFP (856) 555-1212
9 Resume Buyer Way - Sample Hill, NJ 08000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Results-oriented, driven leader eager to contribute vast Corporate Finance and Management background towards supporting operations of a dynamic organization offering long-term career opportunities.
KEY CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
Jackman & Jackman Corporation
· Achieved Financial Leadership Development Program Champion recognition.
· Demonstrated dynamic project planning, coordination and administration talents as sponsor of internal control/regulatory compliance Sarbanes Oxley Project.
· Serving as SAP Assessment Finance Lead, conducted detailed analysis of Pharmaceutical Sourcing Group – Americas (PSGA) finance processes to clearly define and address gaps.
· Appointed member of Finance Task Force & Controllers council charged with driving diverse working group projects.
· Successfully launched cost improvement programs crucial to maximizing bottom-line profits.
· Significantly contributed to global corporate market positioning through detailed monthly assessment of consolidated consumer group sales and trend analysis model development.
· Substantially enhanced efficiency and productivity by resourcefully streamlining fixed asset system and proficiently administering GELCO expense reporting system.
· Effectively managed a $30M incentive compensation budget, requiring proactive collaboration with Human Resource Department and Vice President of Finance in tracking and analyzing actual and forecast data.
· Key player in facilitating merger initiatives as appointed member of Merger and Integration Team.
MBA, Princeton University, 2002
BS, Accounting/Economics Minor, College of Brooklyn · City Universities of New York, 1992
JACKMAN & JACKMAN CORPORATION 2001-Present
Finance Controller, Greneco Inc. · Newark, DE (2001-Present)
· Provide comprehensive financial leadership of Narcotics Business and PE Leadership teams, with responsibility for financial analysis, consolidation and reporting functions including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and quarterly/monthly closings.
· Proactively direct finance team in facilitating cost, fixed asset and tax accounting operations.
· Apply financial expertise and sharp business acumen towards developing complex business plans and forecasts.
· In charge of reviewing customer contracts to ensure complete alignment with company policies, procedures and objectives.
Business Development Manager, Sales and Logistics Company · East Brunswick, NJ (2000-2001)
· Effectively consulted with key corporate clients representing over $450M in sales, including CVS, Rite Aid and Kroger, to develop critical relationships while ensuring achievement of budget level goals for past due invoices, outstanding deductions and reverse distribution.
· Strategically developed and implemented Gross Margin Return on Inventory Investment (GMROII) processes, Breakeven models and Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) rationalization programs to maximize performance levels.
Senior Business Accountant, Pharmaceuticals Finance Department - Wilmington, DE
· Recruited to direct capital accounting operations including $50M capital sanctions, budgeting, tracking, and analysis tools.
· Effectively spearheaded U.S./U.K. consolidation of corporate-wide financial statements through the compilation and production of U.S. monthly/quarterly income, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
· Built and maintained solid alliances with key business partners.
· Instrumental in achieving Federal, State and Local Tax reporting and compliance standards; proficiently prepared government surveys, tax gross-ups and property tax allocations.
· Applied strong analytical and project management talents towards preparing annual insurance reviews, including in-depth pharmaceutical business data, and accurately allocating expenses to proper cost centers.
JACKMAN & JACKMAN CORPORATION 1991-1998
Senior Financial Analyst, Grabowski Consumer Products Division - Pt. Washington, NY (1998)
· Promoted to assume responsibility for purchase price variance, design charge, inbound freight, and purchase discount analyses and forecasts.
· Collaborated with Purchasing Department in negotiating vendor contracts, contributing financial expertise and dynamic communication skills towards containing costs.
Financial Analyst, Hunsinger Consumer Products Division - Pt. Washington, NY (1996-1998)
· Entrusted with administering complete company research budget, including the analysis and forecasting of $200M monthly brand marketing expense budget.
· In charge of managing the tracking and forecasting of 10 key brands and providing total brand allocation recommendations.
· Performed comprehensive cost/benefit analyses crucial to defining marketing strategies.
· Reviewed and re-engineered display/merchandising budgeting process to optimize display spending performance.
Financial Analyst, Jackman & Jackman Corporate - East Brunswick, NJ (1994-1996)
· Conducted comprehensive global group headcount and productivity report evaluations to prepare quarterly actual reports and forecasts.
· Demonstrated dynamic research, analysis and project management skills in generating headcount and employee cost analyses for quarterly press releases and mid-year/annual reporting.
UBS FINANCIAL 1991
Financial Analyst - Kenilworth, NJ
· Successfully initiated finance/accounting career in auditing advertising, prepaid and launch meeting expense reports for quality assurance, preparing internal transfer journal entries, and allocating temporary personnel hours to accounts.
Process Excellence Green Belt